Shatavari or the Asparagus root is one of the most important herbs in Ayurvedic medicine dealing with problems connected to women’s fertility.
This rhizome is a soothing tonic that acts mainly on the circulatory, digestive, respiratory and female reproductive organs. Shatavari is highly regarded as a woman’s rasayana or rejuvenate. Women of Vata or Pitta doshas need extra support to help maintain the balance of their reproductive system.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 600mg Shatavari (Asparagus Recemosus). See label for more details. Shatavari helps in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Pitta (for rejuvenating).
High Potency Shatavari 1200 mg Daily with Std Extract of 50% Saponins (600mg Saponins) for Hormonal Balance and Menstrual Regulation
- Roar’s Shatavari is the most potent & pure form of Shatavari Extract available. 600mg of Saponins are available daily, for the hormonal, lactation and menstrual benefits for Women.
- Roar’s Shatavari is used as a female Reproductive Tonic for Hormonal Balance* as it regulates and eases the menstrual cycle.
- Roar’s Shatavari is the most potent Phytoestrogenic herb available that SUPPORTS LACTATION in new mothers by improving prolactin hormone levels, ensuring optimum breastfeeding*
- Helps overcome fatigue, promotes physical and mental health, supports & rejuvenates the body post-delivery*
- Roar to Life …. Naturally is FDA registered. All products are TESTED FOR PURITY and are FREE OF PESTICIDES AND MICROBIAL CONTAMINANTS. A Certificate of Analysis is available on request Roar to Life …. Naturally products are produced in state of the art facility with WORLDWIDE ACCREDITATION like FDA, ISO, HACCP and various regulatory bodies.
Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.