Fenugreek (methi)– This herb finds frequent use in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, owing mainly to its high medicinal properties. Its signature bitterness adds to the flavor of dishes.
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) grows abundantly in semi arid regions. It’s small oblong leaves are used as a vegetable in fresh green form, as Kasuri Methi, a flavorful herb when dried, while its seeds are consumed raw or as supplements for its therapeutic properties.
Microgreens and sprouts are also widely used in health diets. Fenugreek should always be consumed in limited quantities or as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- Several medicinal soaps and skin lotions contain essence of fenugreek seeds.
- Fenugreek seeds are rich in dietary fiber, calcium, protein, iron, magnesium and manganese.
- The seeds are believed to lower sugar absorption and stimulate production of insulin. This may be useful for diabetics to lower blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek could also be beneficial in lowering levels of cholesterol and obesity.
- Seeds are considered helpful in stimulating the production of milk in lactating mothers. Pregnant women must consume fenugreek only under medical supervision.
- Fenugreek may be useful in increasing levels of sex hormones like estrogen and testosterone.
- Adding fenugreek supplement in your daily diet may boost appetite and also improve digestion. Daily consumption of Fenugreek supplement aids in digestion and may also relieve stomach ache in some cases.
- Roar to life…naturally Fenugreek supplements come in the form of pesticide and microbial contaminants free vegan capsules with 2 capsules (1 serving) comprising of 1200 mg of pure Fenugreek extract loaded with all the natural medicinal properties.
Roar to Life …. Naturally is FDA registered. All products are TESTED FOR PURITY and are FREE OF PESTICIDES AND MICROBIAL CONTAMINANTS. A Certificate of Analysis is available on request Roar to Life …. Naturally products are produced in state of the art facility with WORLDWIDE ACCREDITATION like FDA, ISO, HACCP and various regulatory bodies
Our products are 100% Natural and Vegan. They are gluten free, They are also Chemical and allergen free. We believe lactating mothers don’t need to ingest chemicals and other impurities.
Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.