This sweet smelling herb (Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, Caprifoliaceae) is a naturally occurring aromatic plant used to induce sleep and reduce anxiety. The herb finds are mentioned in several literary works including Jonathan Thorpe’s Scandinavian Mythology published in 1851.
Even before that, Valerian root has been used to treat anxiety, insomnia, restless leg syndrome and certain menstrual problems. Herbal supplements of Valerian are prepared from dried roots. These roots contain very small amounts of volatile oils which form the active ingredient.
Health Benefits of Valerian Veg Capsules
- Each of the ROAR Valerian Veg capsules aids in falling asleep, easing anxiety and stress and promoting calmness in a person.
- One capsule of ROAR Valerian contains 500 mg of pure Valerian extract. All Valerian used by ROAR is ethically sourced directly from farms. The root extracts adhere to the 4:1 extract ratio (so a 500 mg capsule contains the equivalent of 2000 mg of original root powder).
- Consumption of ROAR pure extract Valerian capsule helps promote a sense of calmness and may help reduce anxiety. All ROAR products are manufactured under stringent quality standards using only the purest forms of natural ingredients, thereby enhancing their potency.
- Since Valerian root extracts are known to work on the nervous system, they should be consumed in moderation under medical advice only.
- ROAR to life…Naturally is registered with the FDA. All ROAR products are TESTED FOR PURITY and are FREE OF PESTICIDES AND MICROBIAL CONTAMINANTS. A Certificate of Analysis is available on request Roar to Life.
Roar to Life …. Naturally is FDA registered. All products are TESTED FOR PURITY and are FREE OF PESTICIDES AND MICROBIAL CONTAMINANTS. A Certificate of Analysis is available on request Roar to Life.
Naturally, products are produced in the state of an art facility with WORLDWIDE ACCREDITATION like FDA, ISO, HACCP and various regulatory bodies.
Our Products are 100% natural and Vegan. They are Gluten free. They are also Chemicals and Allergens free. We believe people needing Liver health supplements don’t need to ingest chemicals and other impurities.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.