Bacopa, also popularly known as ‘Brahmi’ is found extensively in India and several other regions of the world as a perennial creeping herb. It grows in wetlands and spreads even in saline waters. For centuries, Brahmi is being used in Ayurvedic formulations as a neural tonic and memory enhancer.
A class of chemical compounds called bacosides may be responsible for these benefits. Bacosides are also considered effective in neutralizing free radicals working as powerful antioxidants.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 600 mg of Bacopa Monnieri Capsules. See the label for more details.
Health Benefits of Extra Strength BACOPA
- The ROAR extra Strength pure veg Bacopa Monnieri Capsules contain 600 mg of Bacopa.
- It helps to boost memory, overcome random forgetfulness and aid mental acuity.
- Bacopa is also known to enhance cognitive skills like thinking, memory and learning.
Bacopa Monnieri Capsules 600 mg Vegetarian Capsules with Bacosides A&B-350mg for Memory Booster and Stress Reliever
- ROAR, Bacopa Monnieri Capsules can be consumed under medical supervision to enhance memory and cognition among people of all ages.
- Consuming ROAR 600 mg capsule may help enhance learning, attention and processing information better.
- Bacopa may also be beneficial in reducing the severity of ADHD symptoms improving attention and cognition and reducing restlessness and impulsive behavior over a long time.
All ROAR herbal supplements are approved by FDA and other global accreditation bodies. They must be consumed only under medical supervision and not otherwise.
Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by Food&Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
S Shah –