Tribulus Terristritis (Gokshura)
There has always been focus on maintaining the libido which lies at the core of a person’s well being in more ways than one. It affects your mental as well physical wellness.
Gokshura or Tribulus terristrisis has been used in ancient Indian and Chinese medicines for several hundred years for boosting the male reproductive system. The name comes from Sanskrit words Go meaning cow and akshura meaning hoof.
The fruit has a spiky appearance resembling cow’s hooves. Gokshura is a great non hormonal stimulant that benefits several functions of the body.
Health Benefits of Extra Strength Tribulus Terristris
- It has immunity boosting and anti oxidative properties. May be helpful in heart ailments since it prevents build up of lipids and other debris in the heart. Its anti inflammatory attributes help relieve pain and work as an anti aging agent.
- Its natural aphrodisiac properties help in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Gokshura is mainly consumed as a testosterone booster, for body building and improving male sexual performance. It is also believed to revitalize and rejuvenate both male and female bodies.
- It could also be helpful in slowing the growth of cancerous cells.
- Its diuretic properties makes it an excellent option while treating urinary problems like incontinence, pain and burning while urinating.
- It helps in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Gokshura is a great remedy for kidney problems. It helps reduce uric acid in the kidneys and aids creation of urine due to its diuretic properties. It also helps break kidney stones and prevents formation of new ones.
- Each serving (2 capsules) of Roar extra strength Tribulus Terristritis contains 1600 mg of pure extract with 722 mg of saponins.
Disclaimer: These Statements have not been evaluated by food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.